A non-stereotypical promotion of the Hip-Hop genre through the work of music producer Propa (Props).

lh

Saturday, 28 April 2007

Studio Photo shoot

Wednesday night Jay told me us to meet him on Friday in Hammersmith Broadway for 8:30am, lol. Thought he was joking. He wasn't!!! I went to bed at 4 am!!!

26/04/07
Took 3 trains to East London (Cyprus to be exact). Got to the studio at 9:30am, finished at 7:00pm. Total number of 764 pictures. I don't know which ones to pick!!!!! The day was long!!! Got home at 9:00pm

The day was like a mini road trip, i so really excited, i forgot to eat, became really light headed and stuffed my face with chocolate, crisps and coke. Big no no.

Yeah i did it, i flirted!!! It got the job done THOUGH!! I'm not a poser is a poser and he was loving it!!! Although he was trying to do it on the sly, but i picked up on it, i had his cards marked.

Heres some pics of the day and a short video of the process. Enjoy.









The naked man, next door in life drawing class.



4 comments:

gdcom student said...

Enjoyed your movie...a 4pm phot-wrap huh...its real life, good that you are learning from it and having fun too! Lookinf forward to seeing what developes from the images/video etc you ae working on. You planning on giving teh artist a type-based ident also?
Good stuff.
GTS

gdcom student said...

Hassie, you're project is looking really great and brilliantly cool! Looks as though you're immersing yourself in it too! You're living the life now...photo-shoots, green screen, naked men next door...wow!

Melissa x

Hasina Daniel said...

Hi Geoff,
Thanks for you comments, glad you enjoyed the movie. Every moment of this project is exciting for me. I am planning on having a type based identity to represent propa, at present I’m adapting the logo. I'm still sifting through the images will be putting them up tomorrow.

Hasina

Hasina Daniel said...

Hi Melissa,
I'm defiantly immersing myself in this project, I’m really enjoying it. Still sifting through the images. Got the naked guys number!!! Aren’t I a lucky girl, might do a feature on him too. lol

Hassie xx