After receiving some feedback from GTS , I have decided to commit to the following outcomes:
· Interviews/Documentary (Live biography instead of the written format, to go on myspace. Will incorporate him at work instrumental, including thoughts about sub-theme relating to genre)
· Visuals to illustrate music (CD artwork +DVD artwork)
· Photoshoot (For use for furture promotional packages)
All work will be featured on his myspace account, as the majority of his clientele is generated through his page.
As GTS commented on me just producing a largely decorative marketing package, I have decided to tweak the project outcomes to align more with, what he suggested 'work that is at the creative heart of the genre'.
However I still intend on doing so with the initial idea of producing work that does not embody the negative accepts of the genre.
Any suggestions on how i can align my outcomes?
Thursday, 12 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment