A non-stereotypical promotion of the Hip-Hop genre through the work of music producer Propa (Props).

lh

Saturday, 21 April 2007

I WANT YOU!!!!!!!

Jay-D-Will is a highly talented photographer and re-toucher; his abilities enable him to work successfully within different genres of photography such as Commercial, Fine Art, Documentary, and Cinematography. To me his photo’s are at the creative heart of I’m trying to achieve. His photos have a vibe to them that I can’t explain, but all I can say is I’m extremely excited and in love.
safdsafdsfdfdf










Check out more of his work at:
www.myspace.com/omegatheending

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I share your passion for this dude, man, his photos are sick!!! He is obviously very creative, so will you be working with this mighty person? You've done lots of work and the progress is great!! Well done, chika!

Hasina Daniel said...

I know!!! Yeah I got him in the end; he’s a friend of a friend so there was no fee!!! Which put an even bigger smile on our faces. Every time I look at his myspace I get so excited, was round his house the other day checking out his new stuff, WOW!!!!! I’ve put his name up for our group portrait, not to sure if Ana will like him through.

Thanks again

Hassie xxx