The concept for both shoots are simply striped bare, me/myself and I. The images will represent him, his love for the music and his honesty. No elaborate accessories that will disappear once the shoot is over. Everything thats in the shoot has to belong to him and he has to be going home with it. So that means no gold chains,money flying in the air, or women with loadsa junk in her trunk!!! Bye bye buffie the body.

I'm slightly nervous as I'm not to sure what to expect, Props is not a model and is constantly insisting that hes not a poser either, so what ever happens happens.
I'm gonna try and make him feel as comfortable as possible, so that Jay can photography him in his element, maybe flirt with him a bit then ask him to strike a pose just to serve my curiosity, when hes off guard, or is that not professional?

2 comments:
Just do what you are comfortable with, but also what he's comfortable with too. I'm sure it will all go smoothly, don't worry about it, babe.
Thanks for the advice Mary, I flirted with him, may not be that professional but it helped. We had a long train journey too so we talked which helped alot! It all turn out well, the day was really really fun!!
Post a Comment