A non-stereotypical promotion of the Hip-Hop genre through the work of music producer Propa (Props).

lh

Friday, 18 May 2007

Photo from recording studio - 16/05/07

Hey guys the day went well, got a lot of footage, which will be kinda hard to edit down into 5 mins along with everything else I've filmed. I didn't realise this at the beginning but deciding what goes where and what to cut and what to keep is really stressful!!! I want to portray him exact to his character, but everything he say is so useful and interesting, it kinda hard. I'm worried that if i leave something out people won't get who he is, and this is important as it a biography for anyone interested in him and his music.

For this video I'm going not going for the polished look, more of a roar laid back, down to earth.

Anywayz I'll do the best i can, heres the images i took on the day.



No comments: